Wright State University and the National Student Clearinghouse have partnered to provide you with the ability to order transcripts online.
FOR ALL TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS:
- Online orders may be placed 24/7, 365 days per year
- Payment is required at the time the request is made
Transcripts sent via the Electronic PDF Delivery Method are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
How to Order
- Access the Transcript Ordering Center to place your request(s).
- You will be required to provide various pieces of information to verify your identity and locate your student records.
- Payment may only be made in the form of credit card.
- To view the status of your request(s):
- Click the link in your Confirmation email to check the status
- or, return to the Transcript Ordering Center to track your order
For questions concerning official transcript requests, call (937) 775-4000.
Electronic PDF cost is $9.25 per transcript and processing time is generally within the hour unless student has holds or historic academic records which require intervention from the university.
Standard Mail, Pickup, and Express Mail transcripts are processed only on business days when the university is open. Please check the Academic Calendar for dates when the university is closed.
Cost is $9.25 per transcript and processing time is two to five business days in addition to normal U.S. Postal Service delivery time.
Cost is $9.25 per transcript and processing time is up to one business day.
Cost is $22.25 per transcript requested. Express requests received after 12:00 pm for overnight delivery may not be sent until the next business day. Please note that the recipient’s street address is required. Express carriers will NOT deliver to a PO Box.
Wright State University has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse to process degree verification requests and provide electronic responses to interested third parties that need verification of degrees awarded by the university.
Visit Wright State's Degree Verification page.
There is a $35 fee for a duplicate diploma. The fufillments of your duplicate diploma request MAY take up to two months.
To request a duplicate diploma:
- Visit the Registrar's Office website to fufill your request; or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org/call the Office of Alumni Relations at (937) 775 -2621 to walk you through the online process
PLEASE NOTE: You CANNOT order duplicate diplomas for the Boonshoft School of Medicine or the School of Professional Psychology through the above link. You will need to contact those schools specifically.