Membership & Benefits
Benefits of Membership
From Legacy Scholarships to networking opportunities, the Wright State University Alumni Association continually strives to provide our members with a wide variety of benefits in areas such as athletics, arts, entertainment and education.
Being a member of the Wright State University Alumni Association provides you with many great benefits. Our member benefits are always expanding, so check back frequently!
Please stay tuned for future information this fall regarding the Alumni Association Membership Model Transition. Details will be provided in the Wright State University Magazine. If you have immediate questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (937) 775-2620.
- Above the Rim Alumni Zone (located near gate #8 on the concourse during each men's home basketball game). Snacks are free and beverages will be available to Alumni Association members at a great discount. Memberships will be available for purchase at each game.
- Alumni Travel Programs - Exclusive access and group discounts to locations around the world.
- Discounts on all Alumni Association events and activities, including professional development, networking, social hours, community outreach and sporting events.
- Great Wolf Lodge-Mason - 10% discount off their best available room rates, use code ALUM454A
- Rental discounts on outdoor fitness and camping equipment at the Wright State Outdoor Resource Center.
- Moving - Discounted pricing on Stevens Worldwide Van Lines - Stevens specializes in full-service domestic and international moves and DIY moving services. Stevens will keep your move organized, secure and enjoyable.
- Hotels and Rental Cars nationwide - Up to 25% discount.
- Insurance - Group discounts on home, auto, life and medical insurance.
- Travel Services is pleased to bring you even more value through a specially negotiated discount of 15% at PARK N GO airport parking across from Dayton International Airport.
- Apparel - 20% discounts on Wright State apparel at Barnes and Noble and the College Store.
- Access to Career Services.
- Access to University Libraries, borrowing privileges at the University Libraries and onsite use of search databases.
- Access to The Charles & Renate Frydman Educational Resource Center at Wright State.
- Access to Wright State University Fitness Center membership
- Access to use Nutter Center indoor track with the purchase of University ID ($5)
- Access to Mini-University, Wright State daycare (on campus).
- Alumni Authors Page - Promote your book!
- Green and Gold Business Directory - Promote your business!
Develop connections with other Wright State alumni through:
- Professional networking
- Professional development
- Relocation contacts
- Career mentoring
- Leadership opportunities
- Networking events
- Happy hours
- Athletic events and tailgating
- Annual golf outing
- Theatre performances
- Family friendly events like, Disney Live, Dayton Dragons and Kings Island
Alumni Association members spouses, children, stepchildren, and grandchildren get exlusive access to thousands of dollars in Wright State University Alumni Association scholarships through our Legacy Scholarship.
WSU's Barnes & Noble Bookstore in the Student Union, 20% discount on items in store and online (does not include textbook and software items - not valid at other Barnes & Noble stores).
A Message from Liberty Mutual Insurance - Special Offer on Auto and Home Insurance
As an alum of Wright State University Alumni Association, you could receive exclusive savings on Liberty Mutual Auto and Home Insurance.1 We offer personalized coverage, Multi-Car and Multi-Policy Discounts, 24-Hour Claims Assistance and more. Liberty Mutual is trusted countrywide for quality coverage and exceptional service. Click for a free quote.
Alumni in the Dayton area can contact local representative Todd Greenwalt at 937-438-1966 ext. 53763.
1Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Please consult a Liberty Mutual sales representative for additional information.
Wright-Patt Credit Union - Membership privileges for Alumni Association members. Call 1-800-762-0047 for more information.
Alumn Association Credit Card - Now wright State Alumni can represent and support Wright State while they spend. Wright-Patt Credit Union now offers the only official Wright State credit card with many great benefits. With rates as low as 6.25% APR or no balance transfer fee, there is no better time to sign up.
The Wright State University Alumni Insurance Program is a convenient source for health, life and travel insurance for alumni and their family members. There are a variety of insurance plans and financial services to meet your needs, including several that are just right for new grads.
For more information, visit www.alumniinsuranceprogram.com/wrightstate or call 800-922-1245 and speak to a customer service representative at American Insurance Administrators (AIA), the experienced company we've chosen to administer our plans. Representatives are available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern time.
Enjoy up 25% off car rentals at Avis, Alamo, Budget, Hertz, National, and Destination Europe. Enjoy hotel discounts at any Choice Hotel with your membership discount card.
Avis Rent A Car - Your Alumni Association membership entitles you to special discounts. Save money on Avis' daily and weekly Super Value rates, plus more. Call your travel consultant or a reservation specialist at Avis 1-800-831-8000. Remember to use the Alumni Association/Avis Worldwide Discount number: T622200.
Wright State Raider license plates - 1-888-PLATES3 (1-888-752-8373) Requests for WSU plates may be made at any deputy registrar's office or by calling this number. The charge is only $35 per year in addition to your annual registration costs. $25 from each plate purchase or annual renewal goes directly to the WSU general scholarship fund and it's tax deductible.
The College Store - 20% discount with your membership card, does not include diploma frames, software and textbook items. Located at 2812 Colonel Glenn Hwy. - across the street from the Wright State campus.
Affordable Quality Moving
Looking for moving options to fit your budget? We have partnered with Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, specializing in full-service domestic and international moves and DIY moving services. Click here for more information.
Moving to a new city? Often overlooked is the change in the price of living when moving to a new area. With Nerdwallet the work is done for you. Whether you are a new grad, or nearing retirement be prepared in knowing how a move is going to affect your pocketbook. Click here for more information.
Travel Services is pleased to bring you even more value through a specially negotiated discount at Park-N-Go airport parking across from Dayton International Airport. Now you can enjoy the convenience and safety of Park-N-Go with an additional savings of 15% off full service valet parking.
Park-N-Go offers fast, friendly, safe and easy service 24/7 and is located across from the Dayton airport on St. Rt. 40 next to Airport Toyota.
Highlights of Park-N-Go Full-Service Valet Airport Parking:
•Shuttle drivers assist you with luggage
•Car warmed up and waiting upon your return with no need to scrape your windshield in the winter
•Safe drive of 3-5 minutes to the airport
•No need to worry about which space you parked in
•No dragging bags through rain, snow, pot holes or stairs!
•Car wash, detailing and oil change available
•Car cool and waiting upon your return in the summer
•Frequent FLYER Rewards points earn you free parking or car wash on future trips
•Staff on site 24/7 for your safety and service
•For more service information visit http://www.daytonparking.com