Who We Are
Senior Week 2013
Senior Week is a time for you to reflect on your time at Wright State University, relax and enjoy time with your friends. We have put together a variety of activities both on and off campus. This year's Senior Week will be April 13-19. We hope you'll take advantage of this opportunity to spend the week attending various programs and events with your classmates, the Class of 2013! Whether you are looking to wrap up your college experience with our Senior Picnic or let your competitive juices flow in Mud Volleyball, we look forward to seeing you there. Don't forget to tweet #WSUSW!
Saturday, April 13
- Service Day with the Beaver Creek Wetlands Association: 9:00 a.m. – noon, noon to 3:00 p.m. or 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Register Here.
Monday, April 15
- Green and Gold Day: All Day. Show your Wright State Pride!
- Senior Champagne: Rathskellar Room 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. 2013 Seniors, join us for a toast to your success! Registration is required.
Tuesday, April 16
- Raider to Raider Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) panel: Discovery Room 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 pm. Talk with recent graduates about their transition from Wright State to professional life. Snacks will be provided.
Wednesday, April 17
- Alumni Speaker Series: Discovery Room 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Andrea Kunk, (’04, ’07), CFO, Peerless Technologies. Lunch will be provided.
- Wright State Baseball Tailgate: Nischwitz Stadium Parking Lot, Tailgate starts at 5:30 p.m. with a game time of 6:30 p.m. Registration is required.
Thursday, April 18
- Senior Send Off Picnic: Student Union Atrium 12:30 p.m. Come for lunch, meet Wright State alumni, and get your first alumni t-shirt!
- Digging in the Mud: Grassy area behind Lot 4A 6:00 p.m. Grab a team of 6 and prepare to be muddy! Please bring a cereal, dry pasta or pasta sauce to benefit Wright State University Friendship Food Pantry. Register here from April 1st through April 17th.
Friday, April 19
- April Craze: Get Dazed with April Craze and participate in the end of the school year fun brought to you by numerous student organizations.
Order your personalized graduation DVD
Hey new grads! Get into the zone.
As you move to a new apartment, search for a job or begin a new career, remember that graduation doesn’t mean we’ll stop being a resource for you in your journey through life. As a new or recent graduate, you are now able to take advantage of health and financial benefits available to you through the Wright State University Alumni Association. Check out www.newgradzone.com to learn more about plans designed to help protect you as you transition into your new life. Don’t wait – get into the zone!